The first and only full OEM Harness LCI (2009+) E-Series Paddle Shifter kits!
Carbon Fiber paddles have a 1-2 week production time due to initial launch.
These are not extensions or stick on paddles - but an entire OEM specification "plug and play" retrofit kit that allows you to remove the OEM "Thumb Paddles" and use something significantly more gratifying. Not only with shifting but the increased feel as well. 30 minute install time and full instructions included.
Carbon Fiber Key Features
- Full Carbon Twill 2x2 with UV Clear
- BMW M3 DCT Style Harness Adapters
- Can be used with other E92 M3 Paddles
Made with a Micro Carbon Fiber and Nylon based composite, these paddles feature 3x the strength of the "silver clad" OEM ABS plastic units. -Extremely light weight and rigid.
Increased spring mechanism to provide a enjoyable "click" upon gear shifts
- Closed the trigger hoop to allow for less void in the engagement - this physically changes the gap needed to initiate a shift. Fundamentally its similar to a short throw shifter in a manual transmission.
- Modular design on the paddle harness so if those who enjoy longer paddles for daily driving but short ones for racing applications can change paddles in seconds without any tools.
- Install tools required: Quality needle nose pliers and a sharp pointed center punch.
- Fully reversible if needed.
(1) L&R Paddle Adapters
(1) L&R Carbon Fiber Twill Paddles
- (1) Install Instructions for harness
- (1) How-To Guide for left (-) down shift and right (+) upshift
- Not required for install.
We started from the ground up with the OEM Delphi paddle shifters (PN:61319225045) to ensure we had within 1 micron accuracy to the factory harness.
While these are OEM fitment we do want to make certain you are buying the correct paddles. Based on our part number index we show these models compatible. Please refer to the images provided and make sure you have the units pictured. If you paddle is crossed off or not the units circled in red please contact us!
- 1' E88 (11/2010 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2010 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2011 — 02/2012)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2011 — 05/2012)
- X5 E70 (02/2010 — 03/2010)
- X5 E70 LCI (04/2009 — 06/2013)
- X6 E71 (01/2009 — 06/2014)